Tuesday, February 12, 2013

photo dump

Sadly the last time I uploaded pictures was August...yes, 6 months ago.  I get so excited to get a post written that I don't take the time to wait for pics to upload before posting it.  Seriously, completely written posts will sit in my drafts for a month before I come back to them.  So here we have a major photo dump.  I went back as far as mid-October. It amazed me to see how much Ty has grown since then, most notably, his hair finally grew in!  Now we're in the process of debating a haircut as he keeps getting called a girl in public.  The general consensus says to leave the curls alone, but we're still considering a trim.  At Carter's the other day, Cooter looked up and saw a poster of a little girl in a frilly dress...hair identical to Ty's.  Suddenly we saw what strangers are seeing a first notice.  Lol.  Its also funny to see how much the weather changed over the past several months as Ty goes from shorts to pants and jackets back and forth (pics are in chronological order).  

Enjoying a snack on the patio back when the grass was still green!

wearing Poppie's hat and gloves
playing in his wagon

Ty's first trip to the zoo...we went during Zoo Boo
 having fun at the zoo

I did a quick photo shoot of Ty in his Pop's overalls.  These were my dad's as a baby.  I wore them, now Ty is wearing them.  



Halloween

If we have a little girl, I hope she looks just like this!

weekend at the deer lease



These two just love each other.

Ty's first bloody lip.  Yes, I took the time to take a picture before cleaning him  up. 

Christmas 2012
 Santa didn't go too well this year!

We go to the park as often as possible.  Ty loves to swing.
 He also learned to climb and slide all by himself!

busted his face on the front step

 playing in the mule at Bobbie & Poppie's

 momma's glasses
 spent the weekend at our property in LaGrange
 sharing his snacks with Laila
 more fun on the swings
 he LOVES to build with his blocks

playing with my camera...I love how these two shots came out


I can't make any promises to keep the pictures coming on a regular basis, but I will try my best (at least for the next 5 months until I am a mommy of two and perhaps have no time to take pictures, much less post them!).

No comments: